Victoria will return to its previous COVIDSafe settings 11.59pm Friday 26 February, allowing for more visitors in the home, reduced mask-wearing and increasing the number of workers heading back to the office.
Updates to restrictions
- Masks will be only be required:
- On public transport
- In rideshare vehicles and taxis
- In sensitive settings such as aged care facilities
- In some larger retail settings including indoor shopping centres, supermarkets, department stores, indoor markets.
- Up to 30 people in their home per day.
- Up to 100 people in public gatherings
For a full list of changes and restrictions, click the button below.