First of all, you’ll need to visit one of our offices so we can conduct an assessment of your circumstances and determine how we can assist you.
We provide Emergency Relief funding for individuals and families in times of crisis to meet immediate basic needs. It is short-term funding and covers assistance for material items such as:
- food vouchers
- supermarket vouchers
- petrol vouchers
- assistance to pay utility bills
- other essentials (may vary in nature depending on location)
- car registration
Anyone who is:
- experiencing financial difficulty due to circumstances
- on a low income
How can I access Emergency Relief funding?
- Food vouchers
- Petrol vouchers
- Assistance to pay utility bills
- Referrals to support services as required
- Make an appointment with the Geelong Haven Home Safe office.
- Appointments are available on Mondays and Tuesdays
- To access funds clients will be required to provide photo ID, copy of utility bills, invoices (if applicable)
- To prepare for your ER appointment please identify any outstanding utility bills
Couldn't find what you were looking for?
We have other services available which may be of assistance.