Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

How to access our services

To access our financial assistance, case coordination and housing support services, you’ll need an Initial Assessment & Planning appointment at one of our offices. These are located in Bendigo, Preston or Mildura.


Turn on
Easy Read

Do you have somewhere to stay tonight?

We can help you find emergency accommodation in Loddon, Mallee, Metro areas of Victoria and we may be able to assist you with financial and material aid.

Nowhere to stay

Visit one of our offices for a same day appointment

Somewhere to stay but not for long

Call 1300 428 364 to make an appointment to see one of our team .


We respect your rights and privacy.

Our offices are still open

How we can help

We offer financial assistance, housing and case coordination in the areas of: 

  • Loddon (Bendigo and Greater Bendigo region) 
  • Metro (covers North East Melbourne region) 
  • Mallee (Mildura and the wider Mallee region) 

We can help you by: 

  • Undertaking assessments to identify what type of support you may require depending on your specific needs and circumstances 
  • Providing information on available accommodation options (crisis accommodation, private rental, and social housing) 
  • Making referrals to other support services if we cannot help you or you require further assistance 
  • Arranging and purchasing room/s within crisis accommodation for you 
  • Assisting you to complete application forms for social housing providers 
  • Providing assistance and advocacy to resolve tenancy issues with private landlords East


We provide homelessness services across the Loddon, Mallee, Hume Moreland, and North Eastern Melbourne areas of the state which take in 29 Local Government Areas. 

Anyone who is in the Mallee is over the age of 16 years old, in Metro (Hume Moreland and North Eastern Melbourne) is over 18 years old, and in Loddon is over the age of 20 years old, is eligible for support.

How to access our services

  • Are you currently living in Loddon, Mallee or Metro (North-East Melbourne) areas? 
  • Are you over the age of 16 years old? 

This is so we can better understand your circumstances. This includes: 

  • Centrelink number 
  • Proof of identity (passport, drivers licence, ID card) 
  • Existing bills you need assistance paying 
  • Bank statements  
  • Any other information you think may be relevant 

This is for an Initial Assessment and Planning (IAP) appointment

  • Make an appointment first, by calling 1300 428 364  
  • Our offices are open Monday to Friday, between 10am – 4pm
  • Arrive just before your appointment time, we have a virtual concierge to greet you when you arrive 
  • The virtual concierge will direct you to a private meeting room.
  • A member of our IAP team will conduct an assessment of your circumstances, review any documents you have and advise how we can help you.
  • Sometimes, if appropriate, we will refer you to another community services organisation who offers specialised support for your particular needs.


  • If you require a follow up appointment, we will make one for you after your initial assessment and let you know what other documents or information you will need to bring.

If you need short term financial help to meet your immediate needs, Emergency Relief funding will is available for food vouchers, supermarket vouchers, petrol vouchers, to pay utility bills and other essentials.

Contact us on 1300 428 364 for assistance.