Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Register for housing

How to apply for Haven; Home, Safe properties

To apply for Long-term Housing you must have an active Victorian Housing Register (VHR) application. You can apply for the VHR as a new applicant or if you wish to transfer from your existing social housing property. To learn more about the VHR and to apply click the button below.

If you need assistance with registering on the VHR, please fill out the contact form and we will arrange for one of our staff to call you.

Please note! Due to high demand, there can be significant waiting periods to get long-term housing.

If you are currently homeless or about to become homeless, you will need Emergency Accommodation.

If you need support securing a private rental, our Private Rental Assistance Program may be of assistance.