Assicurati che Javascript sia abilitato ai fini di accessibilità del sito web

Registrati per l'alloggio

Come fare domanda per Haven; Casa, proprietà sicure

Per richiedere Alloggi a lungo termine devi avere un attivo Victorian Housing Register (VHR) application. You can apply for the VHR as a new applicant or if you wish to transfer from your existing social housing property. To learn more about the VHR and to apply click the button below.

If you need assistance with registering on the VHR, please fill out the contact form and we will arrange for one of our staff to call you.

Please note! Due to high demand, there can be significant waiting periods to get long-term housing.

If you are currently homeless or about to become homeless, you will need Emergency Accommodation.