Tram Road is a $34.5 million property development in the heart of Doncaster which provides secure, long-term housing for a mix of singles, families and key workers, including tenants with physical disability. It’s a 98-apartment building with a range of unit sizes and a community-orientated environment.
About Tram Road
- $34.5 million property development in the heart of Doncaster
- 98 apartment building
- 20 three-bedroom, 57 two-bedroom, and 21 one-bedroom apartments
- Five units cater for tenants with physical disability and another six are Class C Adaptable, so easily modified for tenants with disability
- All units have 6* energy ratings demonstrating commitment to sustainability
- Mix of singles, families and key workers from the Manningham area