COVID-19 translated information for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, health professionals and industry. Information includes factsheets and promotional materials.
Coronavirus hotline: If you are concerned, call the coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398 (24 Hours).
Interpreting service: If you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450.
Triple Zero: Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.
Public Transport Information: visit the Public Transport Victoria translated resources site.
Chinese – Simplified and Traditional
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – 简体中文 / 繁體中文
Including Mandarin and Cantonese audio files – 普通话/广东话
Cook Islands Maori (Rarotongan)
Niuean – Vagahau Nieu
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) current restrictions in Victoria – Ruáingga – Audio file
- Victorian’s restriction levels – June – Audio file
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – What you must remember – Ruáingga – Audio file
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Ruáingga – About testing audio file
- Staying apart keeps us together message – Audio file
- If you have any symptoms, get tested – Audio file