We’re offering a $3000-a-year scholarship for first year undergraduates enrolled full-time with La Trobe University at the Bundoora, Bendigo or Mildura campus.
This scholarship is only available for students living in social housing.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- be studying full time in a 3 or 4 year undergraduate program at the Bendigo, Mildura or Melbourne Campus of La Trobe;
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or holder of a humanitarian visa;
- not be in receipt of any other scholarship;
- reside in social housing
- be able to demonstrate and provide evidence of financial disadvantage
The recipient of the Scholarship shall be selected by the University on the basis of:
- an application form addressing the eligibility criteria and including a personal statement describing the impact on your studies of your disadvantage
- documentary evidence to support your personal statement from appropriate qualified individuals or organisations.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date of 21 July 2017.